Pool Renovation and Remodeling Services
We’ll Turn Your Plain-looking Swimming Pool into a Backyard Oasis
Remodeling your pool is a great way to improve its appearance and functionality. If you’ve had your pool for a while now, some parts and areas probably need some renovating and repairs. Plaster might be cracked or discolored from years of exposure to the sun and chemicals. Perhaps the pool’s coping needs to be replaced or maybe it’s time to give it a new and improved deck coating.
Vollmer Custom Pools have been remodeling and renovating pools in the Memorial area of Houston and all of Katy, Texas. With more than 30 years of experience in pool services and renovation, we’ll turn your plain-looking swimming pool into a backyard oasis that your family, friends, and guests will surely enjoy.
Here are just a few of the options now available to you:
- NEW DESIGNS, such as beach entries, tanning ledges, and in-water tables & chairs.
- NEW WATER FEATURES, such as waterfalls, grottos, water arches, rain walls, and water curtains.
- NEW MATERIALS, such as pavers, natural stone, mosaic designs and aggregate interior finishes.
- MORE ENERGY SAVINGS with heat pumps, variable speed pumps and LED lighting.
- LESS WORK with automatic cleaners, chlorine generators and automated control systems.
Here are some “time-saving” and “energy-saving” ideas to consider:
- Chlorine-free systems
- Energy-efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy-efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Saltwater based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, you might want to consider some of these ideas:
- Long-life aggregate-based interior finishes
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature.
Contact Our Renovation Team
At Vollmer Custom Pools, we’re ready to serve you. If you have any questions about swimming pool renovations, just give us a call at (281) 830-5680 or fill our form below and we’ll be happy to help you.